What you really need:
- Will to work and develop your career;
- Understanding which area or what job you are interested in;
- International passport;
- Knowledge of English;
- Our assitance 🙂
Regularly job offer is signed for 1-2 years period, but with common agreement of both parties (your’ and employer’) it might be prolonged. Being officially registered and having working visa you are able to stay in UAE as long as you are willing to.
In case when level of your English is low, but you want to work abroad, you may arrange an English courses. English courses in our company will give you a strong knowledge of vocabulary that would be enough to be prepared for an interview and to have an easy adaptation on new working place.
By stages our cooperation will be the following:
- Fill in the questioner;
- Personal or Skype meeting with our manager to clarify your qualifications and expectations from future job. During the meeting we identify the goals, the terms and sign the contract;
- Preparation for the interview with employer and later interview itself;
- Job offer review and signing;
- Preparation of all nesessary documents and their legalization;
- Visa,tickets are provided;
- Payment for our services;
- Departure to UAE;
- If you need we can support you in UAE after you start working.